- Freedom from residual resentment, anger, and fear.
- Stop hurting those you love, no longer placing responsibility for your happiness on others.
- Holding yourself and others hostage to the past, expecting the fantasies to become reality.
- Live in the present and allowing for hopes of the future.
- No longer feeling alien around others.
- Gain a sense of perspective.
- Communicate your needs, expectations, and desires.
- Resolution to old feelings and beliefs that no longer serve you.
- No longer a need to escape through distractions, in a way to avoid the painful past.
If you have a true desire for healing and gaining an understanding of yourself… the work can begin.
As humans, we are created with the capability to express and feel emotions; positive emotions that allow us to fully experience the joyful things in life. Balance is universal, and as such, negative emotions are also part of being human. Without both ends of the spectrum, we would never know how good the little joys really are.
However, some negative emotions are to the extreme and cause emotions that begin to spiral out of our control.
We are also created to survive, once we reach the threshold of what we can handle on our own, the emotions may become overwhelming.
When we are ready to take control of our life, and live with intention, we are truly free to live our authentic life!
Transformational coaching removes the pathological or pathogenic aspects that the medical disease model of mental disorders prescribes. No longer is the client viewed as ill with a diagnosis in need of treatment. Transformational coaching is a process of implementing critical thinking into action, by testing hypothesis and applying analytical thinking. Transformational coaching develops a working relationship in “creating a future”, rather than “getting over” the past. Trained as a psychotherapist I’ve come to find a more fulfilling approach to helping others through the practice of “Transformational Life Coaching”. Online, telephone or in person.