Sexual pleasure can be important to our emotional and physical health and well-being. A healthy sex life, with or without a partner, has been associated with:
- better reproductive and sexual health
- better general health
- better sleep reduced stress and tension
- increased self-esteem
- a more youthful appearance
- better fitness
- a longer life
It is unfortunate that many of us have grown up hearing only about the risks and dangers of expressing ourselves sexually. While those risks are real, it is also true that having sex play, with or without a partner, can be a positive and powerful force in our lives. It helps us create connections to other people and it helps us enjoy our world.
- Sexual pleasure is the feeling we get when we are sexually aroused.
- The sexual response cycle is the pattern of changes in our bodies and in what we feel when having sexual pleasure.
- Sexual pleasure enhances health and well-being.
Many of us find that sexual pleasure is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. But there are a lot of mixed messages about sexual pleasure in our culture. So we may not have a clear understanding of how it works for us or for our partners. We may have many questions: What is happening to my body when I’m feeling sexual? Do all people experience sexual pleasure in the same ways? How is a woman’s experience of sexual pleasure different from a man’s? And just what is sexual pleasure, exactly?
Read entire Newsletter at: https://www.firedrummarketing.com/public_message_view.jsp?c=00019711&i=4
As your Transformational Coach we can work together in finding new and effective ways for moving forward.
Online Video Teleconference!
No need to leave home or office! Hours flexible to meet your individual needs, including days, evenings and weekends.
Learn more at: http://www.alternativesincounseling.com/home.html
Call Today to schedule your free 20 minute telephone consultation: 602-334-9554.
Network and connect:
- Ahwatukee – Monday’s 2-8pm
- Scottsdale – Weekday’s 9am – 5pm
- Midtown Phoenix – Weekday’s 9-8pm and weekend’s 9-2pm
- Virtual Video Online – Appointments upon request
Find a provider in your area through such sights as Psychology Today at http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/. In the Phoenix area, or for more resource information, http://www.alternativesincounseling.com/home.html
Cheryl Wheeler *only providing Life Coaching Services. Please note coaching sessions are not to be considered psychotherapy in nature, and are not appropriate for Serious Mental Health Illness’.